In honor of Halloween coming up this Monday, I thought I’d do the Halloween Book Tag which was originally created by Naomi TheBookLover.
1. Carving pumpkins – what book would you carve up and light on fire?
I would carve up American Gods by Neil Gaiman. I’m sorry, but I just really didn’t like this book – and it’s really chunky so it would last a good while!
2. Trick or treat – what character is a treat, what character is a trick?
For trick I am going with Sebastian from The Mortal Instruments. He is so evil but I still kind of love him.
For a treat I am going with Percy! He is just really kick-butt awesome and so funny and nice.
3. Candy corn – what book is always sweet?
Anna and the French Kiss immediately came to my mind! It is just very fluffy and cute, it will definitely make you happy.
4. Ghosts – what character would you love to visit you as a ghost?
Maybe Dumbledore? It would first of all just be reallyyy cool and he could give me so much good advice.
5. Dressing up in costume – what character would you want to be for a day?
Elizabeth Bennet would be pretty fantastic to be for day. I mean first of all Mr. Darcy, second of all, well, Mr. Darcy. It would also be really cool to experience England in that time period.
6. Wizards and witches – what is your favorite Harry Potter moment?
I have no idea what to answer for this one, there are so many amazing moments in this series – all the trio’s moments together! I know it’s a very weak answer, but I can’t choose.
7. Blood and gore – what book was so creepy that you had to take a break from it for a while?
The Girl on the Train really creeped me out, and I put it down many times while reading. There is something about psychological thrillers, they really do get into your head and I find them a lot more creepy than horror books.
That was all the questions for today! Are you excited for Halloween?